I've a strange issue with GWT 2.8 RC3.
I've a basic object such as:

@JsType(isNative = true, name = "Object", namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL)
public class Credentials {

    public native String getFacebook();

    public native void setFacebook(String facebook);

I build this object and I pass it at an external libray (hellojs) such as :

Credentials credentials = new Credentials();
Hello.hello().init(credentials, null);

@JsType(isNative = true, name = "hello")
public class Hello {
    public native Hello init(Credentials credentials, Options options);

But it doesn't work, because hellojs make a "instanceof Object" on my
credentials object (cf a in screenshot), and false is returned.

I don't understand why.

Somebody has an idea ?