Good question. The goal is to uninstall GPE or GPE-Fork. I put in a
conflict so it will ask you to uninstall it. I recommend using Java EE Neon
and starting with a clean install. I haven't tested enough of the
uninstalling. In theory it should work fine. I did find some hiccups along
the way, but I hadn't finished fixing bugs either, and did that along the
way. If you're game, I'd be interested in hearing if you can just install
the new plugin with GWT Eclipse Version 3, and have the GPE uninstalled
along the way. When it asks you to instal the plugin, be sure to check the
second radio, uninstalling GPE. You'll see what I mean if you go that
route.

Hope that helps,
Brandon