Michael is right, GPE and GPE fork is deprecated.

- GPE is deprecated (or will be in 4th quarter)
- The new GWT Eclipse Plugin V3 can be installed on mars and neon. The
install will conflict with GPE or GPE-Fork so it will ask you to remove GPE
if it is installed.
- I haven't tested the install GWT Eclipse Plugin V3 with the GPE uninstall
path very much so I'm interested if that works, and if it doesn't please
report back :)

 - 3 options to dowload, the market place is best