[ Original post on
StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40132219/how-to-bind-essential-singletons-in-multi-module-gin-app-and-avoid-duplicate-bin

]

It's a simple selfdescriptive question (subj).

Anyway, just to give an example. We have a main app module and some visual
components module (some reusable module for many apps), both constructed
with GIN. Needless to say, that such instances as *EventBus*, *Scheduler* etc.
are usually bound as singletons and they get injected here and there. So,
if we consider the aforementioned visual components module as a somewhat
independent instance, which requires minimum work on a part of a client to
get it inherited, then it should contain its own GIN configuration module,
where it binds those singletons - same the main app configuration module
usually has. And the compiler obviously won't let duplicates to coexist.

What's the best practice to avoid such a duplication conflict.