I'm in the process of updating to GWT 2.8, and I have the following code
from 2.7:
public interface DataGridResource extends DataGrid.Resources {
  public interface Style2 extends Style {}

  @Source({DataGrid.Style.DEFAULT_CSS, "MaterialDataGrid.css"})
  Style2 dataGridStyle();
}

Following the instructions on
http://www.gwtproject.org/articles/gss_migration.html, I'm trying to switch
to using all gss. however, when I try to change MaterialDataGrid.css
to MaterialDataGrid.gss, I get the following error: "[ERROR] Only either
css files or gss files are supported on one interface".

I assume this is because "You cannot mix css and gss on the same method
(@Source annotation)." and DataGrid.Style.DEFAULT_CSS points
to com/google/gwt/user/cellview/client/DataGrid.css.

If I manually use "com/google/gwt/user/cellview/client/DataGrid.gss", it
works fine, but there doesn't appear to be a constant for the gss path. Am
I missing anything here, or should I just either use the full path in my
code or replace ".css" with ".gss" on DataGrid.Style.DEFAULT_CSS?

Thank you!