> our gwt application is single page i have lot of tabs and dashboard ,i
> want a global event which capture all the event with widget name.
> is It possbile in GWT?

You can globally listen for event previews using
Event.addNativePreviewEvent() but that probably won't help you a lot as you
will only see target elements of the underlying native browser event
instead of widgets (browser doesn't know anything about widgets). Figuring
out which widget belongs to any given element isn't really doable. What
might be possible is to add custom attributes to, e.g. your tab, and once
you have received a native preview event visit each parent of the target
element until you find one having your custom attribute. Such an attribute
could be data-tracking="page:my-page" or similar.

Otherwise you need a general abstraction of pages in your app. For example
if you use GWT Places you could treat each PlaceChangeEvent (globally fired
on the event bus) as a page view (using the place token as identification).
If you only use GWTs History class and somehow generate history tokens on
your own you can do the same by listening on the History using
History.addValueChangeHandler().

If you don't have such a concepts in your app then you are probably out of
luck and the only solution is to call the ga() method manually in each
event handler (tab selections, anything that changes your "pages").

-- J.