We're using data tables in HAL.next [1], [2]. It's based on the latest APIs
(GWT HEAD-SNAPSHOT, JsInterop, Elemental2). It's not usable on its own, but
shouldn't be too hard to extract it (there are only a few dependencies to
other modules).

Feel free to take it, adjust it and use it in your project. If you have any
questions, let me know.

Cheers
Harald

[1] https://github.com/hal/hal.next