Slight correction
<https://github.com/Vinyasi/circuitjs1-falstad-vinyasi/wiki/Converted-my-Pierce-Arrow-EV-Simulation-to-Run-in-CircuitMod>
I've succeeded at adapting to Java an overunity circuit simulation
<http://is.gd/pierce_arrow_cmf> originally formulated in the JavaScript
version <http://is.gd/pierce_arrow> of Paul Falstad's electronic simulator
using CircuitMod <https://sourceforge.net/projects/circuitmod/> to run the
Java circuit version.
So, it is possible to simulate overunity behavior in a Java-based
electronic simulator which has been derived directly from Falstad's. I
don't mind!
<https://github.com/Vinyasi/circuitjs1-falstad-vinyasi/wiki/Simulating-Tesla's-Pierce-Arrow-EV-Experiment-of-1931>