I have a class called popup frame which extends the popup panel class. To
this PopupPanel I add a DockLayoutPanel which contains a TextArea.

The PopupPanel itself is added to a LayoutPanel because we need to restrict
the popup movement within that panel.

When we open now a popup and set the focus it works everywhere but on iOS.
The focus there doesn't happen. Is there a way to force the focus also on
iOS?