I get piles of (maybe 60 or so) errors in my Error Log from
com.gwtplugins.gwt.eclipse.core complaining that a certain project is not
open, with the message:

 isGWTProject(project) hasGwtnature exception Resource '[projectName]' is
not open

(where projectName is the name of the eclipse project.)

when a project is closed.

The particular project in question is NOT a GWT project, and nothing that
I've been able to find in project settings and configuration gives any
indication that it would be.

This happens every time I close any project.

Is there any way to make it stop?

thanks,
Linus