Hi,

I'm trying to add mouse handlers to images on the canvas but I can't do
this. After drawing an image handler not working. What I really want to do
is to put images on the canvas hexagonal map and to add handlers to all
hexagons. *Any help? *
Of cause I can use canvas handler and handle mouse events by hex
coordiantes but it seems too complicated. It becomes more complicated if
I'm trying to drag&drop an image from one canvas to another...

    Context2d context;
    Image img = new Image(PATH_IMG);

    img.addLoadHandler(new LoadHandler() {

            @Override
            public void onLoad(LoadEvent event) {

                img.addMouseDownHandler(new MouseDownHandler() {

                    @Override
                    public void onMouseDown(MouseDownEvent event) {
                        Window.alert("onClick");
                    }
                });
                context.drawImage(ImageElement.as(img.getElement()), 100,
50);

            }
        });

    public void drawContextImage(Context2d context, Image image,
HexagonCoordinatesDTO coords) {

        image.addMouseDownHandler(new MouseDownHandler() {

                    @Override
                    public void onMouseDown(MouseDownEvent event) {
                        Window.alert("onClick");
                    }
                });
        CanvasPattern pattern = context.createPattern((CanvasElement)
CanvasElement.as(image.getElement()), "repeat");
        context.setFillStyle(pattern);

        context.beginPath();

        context.moveTo(coords.getPoint1(), coords.getPoint1_2());
        context.lineTo(coords.getPoint2(), coords.getPoint2_2());
        context.lineTo(coords.getPoint3(), coords.getPoint3_2());
        context.lineTo(coords.getPoint4(), coords.getPoint4_2());
        context.lineTo(coords.getPoint5(), coords.getPoint5_2());
        context.lineTo(coords.getPoint6(), coords.getPoint6_2());
        context.lineTo(coords.getPoint_end1(), coords.getPoint_end1_2());
        //context.clip();

        context.fill();
        context.closePath();