Hi,

I'm trying to develop a module with GWT and integrate it with
exisiting project in JS. My Page contains lot of list boxes for which
i have to load the values from properties file. If i use
"com.google.gwt.i18n.client.Constants" i have to write lot of getter
methods for each values with interface. Instead of this i'm planning
to use ResourceBundle but if i use Resourcebundle i'm gettign the
following error during compilation "No source code is available for
type java.util.ResourceBundle;". What needs to be done to resolve this
error?

Regards,
Suresh