On Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 4:48:32 AM UTC-5, Thomas Broyer wrote:

> Those methods are to be called from the client code, not the linker itself.

Ok -- makes sense. If I modify the client code that makes those requests to
use getModuleBaseForStaticFiles(), it looks like it's now trying to load
them from the code server port instead -- assume that's expected?  If I log
the output of both methods, I can see the ports are different.

Unfortunately, the new base URL doesn't seem to have helped me. Now I see
"[WARN] ignored get request: /path/to/file" for the URL and if I make a
curl request, I can see that it's coming back with a 200 and content length
0.

So .... it's different, but not totally working either?