Hi Nick,

In my case, since there are multiple *.gwt.xml files, i think i am facing
issue with inheriting them.

Though i am using <inherits tag to include them. In my ant build it is
working fine.

For all such parent projects which are inherited, it is giving below error
while building child project,

No source code is available for type <class name> ; did you forget to
inherit a required module?

I apologize that it doesn't look like multiple entry points issue since the
child project is having only single entry point.