Hi @Jens

Can be project referring to my package name?
But I confirm the log is correct and it's produced by this exact sample

package com.project.client;

import jsinterop.annotations.JsPackage;
import jsinterop.annotations.JsProperty;
import jsinterop.annotations.JsType;

@JsType(isNative = true)
public class Car {
 @JsProperty(namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL) public static Car car;