Hello, I'm currently working on PWA functionality in our GWT app, trying to
utilise Elemental2 / JSInterop where possible instead of writing
javascript. To detect if the app is launched in PWA mode on IOS, this is
the recommended javascript:

const isInStandaloneMode = () => ('standalone' in window.navigator) &&
(window.navigator.standalone);

However there appears to be no DomGlobal.window.navigator.standalone object
in Elemental2, as I'm guessing it has not been standardised.

So my question is, is there a recommended way to define this object so that
I can replicate the above javascript without resorting to JSNI? Or is there
another way to achieve this?

Thanks