I don't have the code anymore (HD went kablooey) but I made something
along those lines. It wasn't a trivial problem, but essentially, you
add a Cell Listener to each col's title, and if you click that cell
you find the sorted order of that Column. THen you make a temp table,
and copy the rows over in the order of the sorted Column. Then either
vanish the previous table and make the temp visible or do another copy
from Temp to the new ones.

That's a rough outline of how you can do it.