Hi,
I'm trying to give to my gwt application a two column layout, i the
left column i would put my menu i.e. a list of hyperlink; in the right
column i would put the body of the page
I've added to the rootpanel an horizontalpanel and i've added to the
horizontalpanel two verticalpanel but i've some problems:
1)I would set a fixed width to the left verticalpanel (150px) and
leave the rest of the rootpanel width to the other verticalpanel, how
can i do that?.
2)I would set verticalpanels height to 100% but if I set the menu
verticalpanel height to 100% gwt put the hyperlink to cover the entire
height (set an high line spacing automatically)

please help me and sorry for my bad english