thank you for the advice
I have a poor understanding of Maven, so I can only add functionality in
the basic way.

I know myself
1 Build and run using Eclipse and GWT plugin
2 Add jar to build path
3 Add by adding <inherits> tag

If you prefer, it would be helpful if you could download the jars you need
for domino-rest.

2022年5月24日火曜日 22:16:47 UTC+9 frank.h...@googlemail.com: