I am using GWT 2.9 and I am getting below error

SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type
'com.xyz.nos.model.NosOptionModel' was not included in the set of types
which can be serialized by this SerializationPolicy or its Class object
could not be loaded. For security purposes, this type will not be
serialized.: instance = com.xyz.nos.model.NosOptionModel@6cad8f33

serialized.: instance = com.xyz.nos.model.NosOptionModel@5fc5e111

SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type
'com.xyz.nos.model.NosCaseDetailModel' was not included in the set of types
serialized.: instance = com.xyz.nos.model.NosCaseDetailModel@af3642f

SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type
'com.xyz.nos.model.CountryGroupModel' was not included in the set of types
serialized.: instance = com.xyz.nos.model.CountryGroupModel@51987007

SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type
'com.xyz.nos.model.NosUser' was not included in the set of types which can
be serialized by this SerializationPolicy or its Class object could not be
loaded. For security purposes, this type will not be serialized.: instance
= com.xyz.nos.model.NosUser@28bbfa7f

I am doing GWT RPC for populating liststore of combobox and getting above
exception while performing it from EntryPoint class. All the above classes
are Pojo's and all the fields of these classes are Serializable

I have tried all possible solutions given in java - GWT - RPC
SerializationException - Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9534484/gwt-rpc-serializationexception/9534704#9534704>

I have defined my service as below
public interface INamedComboListDataProvider<M> extends RemoteService {
    public List<M> load(String name);
}

I also have checked my *serializationWhitelist *and it only contain
following 25 classes
{class com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TreeListenerCollection=true, class
java.lang.String=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException=true,
class com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.FocusListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.RpcTokenException=true, class
java.util.LinkedList=true, class java.lang.RuntimeException=false, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.LoadListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ClickListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.FormHandlerCollection=true, class
java.lang.Throwable=false, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.KeyboardListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.MouseListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabListenerCollection=true, class
java.util.Vector=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ChangeListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ScrollListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.PopupListenerCollection=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.MouseWheelListenerCollection=true, class
java.util.Arrays$ArrayList=true, class java.lang.Exception=false, class
java.util.ArrayList=true, class java.util.Collections$EmptyList=true, class
java.util.Collections$SingletonList=true, class
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TableListenerCollection=true}

I also have added project folder structure in attachment.
Can anybody guide me where I am going wrong and why does the
serializationwhilteList does not contain the pojo models ?