Hi lads:

I have a problem with converting byte array to pdf file, this will be
processing in the client side.
in my project the PDF file was constructed by the content in the
textarea which user type in, after user press PDF button it will
trigger RPC call and get byte array response from server side,
actually it was a PDF file, I want to shown it to the user and let
them download.
Now after RPC byte array was stored in variable called result, what
should I do next? Can anyone help me please..