Hello

Is it somehow possible to disable the same-origin security restriction
in the GWT shell on mac? Some description to bypass this problem are
already posted, but non of them is really satisfying. They are either
for Linux or they use some proxy that I cannot use. The server side of
my webpage is running on a test server which is running on a different
port then the GWT shell.
And by the way, which browser is the GWT on mac using? If I print the
browser name and Version in JavaScript, it shows Netscape 5. A little
bit weird, right? So, which browser is GWT shell really using? And
where are the property files located?

David