Hi...I am new to GWT and i'm trying to develop a small
application...but here i need to open a directory and count the no.of
files in it.......I'm doing it as follows:

                File dir = new File(file);
                String[] pages = dir.list();
                int count = pages.length;

I have imported java.io.File but the GWT compiler gives me the
following error.....plz help....

               No source code is available for type java.io.File; did
you forget to inherit a required module?