Hi all,

I have a question about handling custom checked exceptions.

Say I have the code below implemented in an Async call - GWT appears
to ignore the specialized version of onFailure - despite having the
correct instance type available if I pop a break point into the
default onFailure(Throwable caught) implementation

new AsyncCallback<Void>(){
                    public void onFailure(Throwable caught)
                    {
                        //TODO Implement this method
                    }

                    public void onFailure(MyUpdateException caught)
                    {
                        //TODO Implement this method
                    }

                    public void onSuccess(Void v)
                    {
                        // DO STUFF

Has anyone got any ideas? - I'm assuming that something more elegant
than handling a series of "instanceof" checks within the default
onFailure implementation is there for me to find!

Thanks.