I have been trying to find out if there is a way to use deferred
binding to load code that has been compiled at different times. Most
of the documentation is about a single compiler pass over the code.
The reason I need this is because I am writing a framework that can
host components in a type of builder application, a bit like say
Visual Basic would be able to load ActiveX controls onto a pallet for
a developer to use. It seems like dynamic binding is what I require
and I have read that it is not available. I can already call
JavaScript methods (using overlays etc) from my application which
requests them from a remote database and loads them at runtime. This
works great but of course, since I have to write the first set of
components myself, I really want to use the GWT and not hand write
them all in JS. I would also prefer my development team to use GWT as
well. Is anything like this possible.