Hi Superman859,

I'm not sure how to build the OFC GWT project from source, but chances are
it follows the same build rules for building GWT from source. No guarantees
on that, but if you want to first know how to build GWT from source so that
you can get started building OFC GWT with that, check out the docs below:

Making GWT Better:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/makinggwtbetter.html#workingoncode

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel