Hello,

I just upgraded to 1.6 RC2, and converted my project to it. If I run
hosted mode with ant hosted, it works, but when I run it from eclipse,
I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load
library: /home/tt/ej/lib/libswt-pi-gtk-3235.so
        at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:770)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1005)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:132)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.<clinit>(OS.java:22)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Converter.java:63)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Converter.java:54)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:126)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.SwtHostedModeBase.<clinit>
(SwtHostedModeBase.java:82)
Could not find the main class: com.google.gwt.dev.HostedMode.  Program
will exit.

I did not reference "/home/tt/ej/lib" anywhere in my project, neither
could I find any reference to it anywhere in my project, not sure
where it was added. I'm using jdk 1.6u13 and eclipse 3.4, all 32 bit,
but on ubuntu 8.04 64 bit.
If I run another gwt app from eclipse, such as the Hello sample, it
runs fine!

If anyone knows what's causing this, please help.

Thank you very much.
Tony