You are missing something here. and that is RPC. Calling get set on
your beans will modify that value only in the client browser. You want
to communicate this value back to the server. So you need to make an
RPC call. Now, you can generate a bean that will make RPC calls in its
get set methods... why not? However, there is no such library or
framework currently that work this way. With little code, you can
create this behaviour. However I will recommend that let a bean be
bean. do a rpc when set is called on the bean. Send the entire bean to
your service layer. In service layer make the db call.