I just want to GWT community to know you CAN boost your productivity
by using Dreamsource ORM from
http://dreamsource-orm.googlecode.com/files/dreamsource2_0_0_04062009_GWT_src.jar.
Dreamsource ORM is implemented to target GWT applications after the
first version is being used in production for more than three years.
It eliminates the problems you have when you use JPA or Hibernate. It
also provides JPA2.0 features in a simplest way.

Try it to see the difference.

Jim Xie