I began to use Hibernate in my big project in the beginning. After the
application is deployed into the accept test system, customers found a
performance issue. They asked a solution. Dreamsource ORM was
introduced to solve the problem. You can find more info in www.leeonsoft.com.

You can download it from
http://dreamsource-orm.googlecode.com/files/dreamsource2_0_0_04062009....
Dreamsource ORM eliminates persistence complexities of JPA and
Hibernate and boost your productivity. One example and Eclipse plugin
will be availabe next week.

Jim