hi,
 don't know (yet) how to ignore test case, but you could:
 - put them in another project
 - add your test *source* folder in the classpath of your launch config.

--
   “There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is

   Sir Charles Anthony Richard Hoare