Hi,

I'm running Eclipse 3.4 and used the built-in add software capability
to download and install toolkit plugin and app engine.  Following the
steps in the Getting Started tutorial, I created the StockWatcher
application.  Then following the instructions to test the default
project components, I selected it in the Package Explorer and then
from the toolbar clicked run and selected run as a web application.
The Eclipse console flickered a bit, but no text appeared and the
little bar at the to of the console howed that the program had
terminated.  No browser ever displayed anything (or even tried to),
yet from the tutorial I should have seen 2 browser windows.

Any ideas why things aren't working right at step 1 in the tutorial?

Thanks,
Rob