Hi Sandeep,

The URLs are working, although it may not appear so if you navigate
directly to them in a web browser.  These URLs are Eclipse update
sites, which means you'll need to use Eclipse's update mechanism to
install the plugin.  See the documentation for Eclipse 3.3 (http://
code.google.com/eclipse/docs/install-eclipse-3.3.html) or Eclipse 3.4
(http://code.google.com/eclipse/docs/install-eclipse-3.4.html).

>From a web browser, these URLs will indeed produce a 404, even when
the update site is ok.  To test them from a browser, just tack on /
site.xml to the end of the URL, and you should see a short message
indicating that you're hitting the Google plugin update site.

Keith