Hi,

Yes I agree that, there is much to learn from the incubator.
To make it simple, I am just checking with the users in the forum who
already used such widgets and has the same requirements like me, to
get the exact details what I want ;-))

Anyway thanks again for your help. Let me check the samples once
again.

Thanks buddy

Suren