> "(TypeError): b is null
> fileName:http://myApp:8443/3380089ASA3D61D87C6FC9E6335F.cache.html
> lineNumber: 1154 stack: E0b(null, [objcect obje...@http:myApp: bla-bla-
> bla "

It's looks like a null pointer exception, try compiling with the flag -
style PRETTY, that should give you a more meaningful stack trace in FF
(because instead of b you'll get a nicer variable name, that should
tell you what variable is null)

Or you could try reproducing the issue in hosted mode and that'll tell
you exactly where in your java code the null pointer exception is.

> I've already found everything in this (and not only in this) forum by
> such trace, but no one of topics give solution.

it's pretty easy to get a null pointer exception, and it can happen in
all kinds of situations so it's not really possible to suggest a
solution without much more details.

Cheers,

Salvador