I am migrating a GWT application from GWT 1.5 to GWT 1.6.4
The application uses the SliderBar widget (with some changes).

SliderBar calls DOM.getAbsoluteLeft() to obtain the position of the
knob.
The problem is that this code was working OK in all the browsers when
we were using GWT 1.5.3.
Now, after migrating to 1.6.4, is does not work on IE6.  The rest of
the browsers are OK.

I have found that in IE6 the call to DOM.getAbsoluteLeft() returns
2147483647  instead of the right value.

Just in case this is relevant, the element has the style "position:
absolute" and its parent has "position: relative".

Could you please help me with this problem ?