Hi all,

I have a Grid which has 100x100 cells populated values from our
database

After all the values are being populated I am applying all the
required styles. Then I need to periodically refresh the Grid (say
once in evey minute)

Here my problem is that, each time, value population is taking 20 to
25 seconds. And my timer is already running which ultimately wait for
40 seconds and then again going for refresh.

ok I can understand that, somehow I can stop and start the tomcat in
the way I want, thats not an issue for me.

The real issue here I face is that, each time the timer refresh the
grid, the page displays nothing, looks like blank screen and hangs for
20 seconds and then comes back with the refreshed data.

So later I tried it something like, keep the original data and try to
load the data in another grid, so that I thought that wont affect my
original grid, and I can see the data all the time.

After loading my second grid, I copied all the data to my original
grid.

But this also has the same effect.

Any help or advise for this problem would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Suren