Hi alls,
I am trying to use GWT for generation few pages.
F.e. I have first page with GWT script on it, where I choice name of
second one: "AAA"
After that, I Am going to this next, AAA.jsp.
Nice it works fine.
But I need to put again  GWT generated script on this AAA.jsp and I am
able find how to do it.
If page is static - all is OK. Else script is not preforming/ What is
wrong here, is any example how to do it?
thanks a lot!
AAA.jsp like it:
    <head>
        <title>Symbol</title>
    </head>
    <script language="javascript" src="org.Stocks.Symbol/
org.Stocks.Symbol.nocache.js"></script>

and main page
    <head>
        <title>Main</title>
    </head>
    <script language="javascript" src="org.Stocks.Main/
org.Stocks.Main.nocache.js"></script>