Hi,

Perhaps someone can help me the following issue:

I fetch a html file from the server with a remote call and place this
into the page (using setInnerHtml). The html contains widgets like
input (type=text). After displaying the user can enter values.

What I want is to get the entire html including the entered values -
similar to what FireFox WebDeveloper plug-in does when you select
'view generated source'. All my efforts with innerHtml and the DOM
object result into the static HTML being returned.

Is there a way to get the 'generated' or 'dynamic' content as html?

thanks,

Stephan