Hi!
I would like to create login function (write username+password and
afterward session management) in my GWT app.
The first task is to display a login window to write username +
password. After on the server side these must be checked and give back
a session ID to client. There we can store in cookie.
So far the problem is clear. But after the login I have to send back
the session ID at every server side method call. My question: how can
I realize this?
I found this solution I put into parameter list of method; for example
    void doSomething(String value, String sessionID);
But in this case I have to modify parameter list of every server side
methods, this is not an elegant solution... How can I do this job
without modifying methods?
For example add the session ID into URL as a GET parameter. But I
don't know how...
Or any idea?
I found this document (http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-
Toolkit/web/security-for-gwt-applications?pli=1) and at its end (near
at Protecting Your Application serction) there are some solution but
without code... :(
Thanks!