Are you suggesting me to develop on Windows?

My development environment is Mac OS X, but I do not think that is the
reason why my app is not working on both IE 6 and IE 7 (I know GWT
does not support IE 8 well for now). So for me, the hosted mode is
Safari, but I have tested out on Safari on Mac, Firefox on Mac Firefox
on Windows, all work. But it does not work at all on both IE 6 and IE
7. And as I said, my app is pure GWT, no JSNI and other stuff. Do you
have any idea why it does not work on IE?

Thanks,
Ben