Hi Harjit,

Assuming that you really need these windows to be actual native browser
windows (and not simply popup panels, in which case you could use the
PopupPanel class), and further assuming that the HTML in the new windows
will need to be populated with some data from the server-side, here is a
proposed solution.

Let's say you want to have some link-styled text that can be clicked to
create the new window. You could do this by creating an HTML snippet and
adding a click handler to it. You would also need to style the HTML snippet
to make it look like a link.

In the click handler, you could make a callback to your server-side that
could read in whatever data is passed in the call and generate an HTML page
that will be served in the new window. Once the RPC completes, you can
create a new window sourced to the generated HTML page in the onSuccess()
method.

Alternatively, you could pre-generated these pages in timed background RPCs
and simply create an anchor tag sourced to the generated pages once they're
ready.

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel