Hello,

I haven't personally tried this, but it looks like there's a nice
plugin for NetBeans that should help make sure your GWT classpaths get
set up right.
https://gwt4nb.dev.java.net/

Although, if you're not very tied to NetBeans, may we suggest that
there's also a very nice plugin for Eclipse, here :)
http://code.google.com/eclipse

Hope this helps!

--
Alex Rudnick