Hey Seven,

The simplest solution is just to rename the generated HTML file to
index.html, if that's a filename that would work better for you.

If you want to get a little fancier (and you're using a servlet
container like Tomcat or App Engine), then you could look into having
a "welcome-file-list" element in your web.xml. There's an example of
how to do that in the web.xml that gets generated if you make a new
GWT/App Engine project with the Eclipse plugin.

Hope this helps!

--
Alex Rudnick
swe, gwt, atl