Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I tried with Glasspanel now. Thats is visible to me, only all the data
is populated..which is ultimately has no effect.

What could I do wrong here??

GlassPanel gp = new GlassPanel(true);
RootPanel.get().add(gp,0,0);

a:
...Grid population done here...

...Adding the grid to RootPanel..

b:

--glasspanel is only visible at here--- from a to b its taking 15
seconds to get even the glasspanel.

Something did I miss here?

Thanks