I'm currently thinking about moving my Eclipse-based application
completely to GWT. For that to work, though, I would need OSGi-like
modules so that one can plug in code. Server-side that is no problem,
I can use OSGi. Client-side, it becomes more difficult: I don't see a
way for a plug-in to hand (separately compiled) code to the framework.
Can this be done? If not, will it be possible in the future? Thanks!

Axel
(I am posting this via my brother's account, because, months ago, some
kind of automatic trigger has completely banned me from Google Groups
without any way of fixing it.)