Hi all,

I have done many webpages with tomcat but seem to be having some
issues deploying a simple webpage for GWT that loads other pages into
Frames.

This app just creates a few Frames and puts a page into it.  Very
simple

All the pages are under a directory called Pages off the Root  (war/
Pages in eclipse).

In my code I do the following I do the following to display the Url
into the Fram.

Page.setUrl("/Pages/General/Home.html");

All the GWT widgets display just fine but I do not see any of the
pages I referance.  It does work from eclipse just fine, I see all my
widgets (GWT stuff) and all the pages I load via ??.setUrl.

I created the jar file in the following manor

   jar cvf xx.war -C war .

I also made the war file via

cd war
jar cf ..\xx.war *

It should be noted this GWT does not have any server stuff, just all
page stuff.

Donald W. Long (donald.w.l...@thelongsfamily.com)