Hi Shishir,

Another option is to set the output directory of 'Model' to
GwtProject/war/WEB-INF/classes, see
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/951499c5773693c9/0ae1a71ac2e4d3f1?#0ae1a71ac2e4d3f1
for more details.  Not nearly as clean as proper dependent project
support, but we're working on that :)

jason