Hi all,

As Thomas says, it's a known bug for which there has not been solution
for a long time (I had the same problem). The hack is simple but as
the GWT team doesn't know why this is happening (it shouldn't) they
have not solved it yet.

The bug doesn't appear in firefox, only in ie, but it's true that
modifying the javascript is not maintainable.

The workaround I have used is also a hack but a little more
maintenable:
- create a package on your project: com.google.gwt.user.client.ui
- copy there the source code of DialogBox and PopupPanel from GWT
- remame them to DialogBox2 and PopupPanel2 or similar (update all
internal references in the files, I can send you the modified sources
if you want)
- do the JS hack in those files
- use those classes instead of GWT's on your project.

You can use those classes while you wait for the bug to be solved.

Hope it helps you,

Bye