I'm using the GWT Eclipse plugin with the latest GWT 1.6. My test
looks like this:

public class MyTests extends GWTTestCase
{
        public String getModuleName() { ... }

   public void testAddAction()
   {
      MyServiceProxy proxy = new MyServiceProxy(
         new MyServiceCallback()
         {
             public void OnData(Data data)
             {
                   finishTest();
             }
         });

       proxy.GetData();   // Execute Web Service (REST) call

       delayTestFinish(6000); // Delay for 1 minute

I'm running this test with "Rght-Click/Run As/GWT Junit test" on the
function.  The test running successfully, and the call to the remote
service is executed, but there is not enough time to get the callback
since the delayTestFinish is not waiting for the specified delay.  In
fact it's not waiting at all - it just jumps through.

When I check the source code for the delayTestFinish function I see
something like this:

public abstract class GWTTestCase extends TestCase {
  protected final void delayTestFinish(int timeoutMillis) {
    // implemented in the translatable version of this class

What is the translatable version of the class. How can I see what is
the generated result?  What am I doing wrong?